Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey B! Happy Saturday. How's it going? I can't believe everything that was going with Angel. I hope he's okay and I hope you are. I guess I fell asleep watching you last night. That sounds kinda creepy... because it is. Not to say that you're boring, I just was very tired. I went to two mics and drank a bit and worked my ass off. I did some writing too. I still don't feel productive; I don't feel like I'm working hard enough. When will we ever feel like we're accomplishing something, making a dent at all whatsoever in the legions of vampires (for you) or the swamp of creative energy (for me)? No matter how hard we work, it doesn't seem to really change the course of events. I mean, I know you've saved the world hundreds of times, but does the world know? That prom episode did make me cry though. Jeeze louise.

You're the *best* slayer!
love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment