Friday, April 13, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hi! I might go the gym today so I can be buff buff like you! I was so busy yesterday with comedy/ portland I didn't get to check in with you. I hope you're okay, B. I'm in Portland doing jokes. Last night I got here and I got kinda awkward with trying to talk to people and stuff. I accidentally confused two tall white thin attractive men and now I feel like an asshole. But it could be worse, right? What if they hadn't been white? So that was awkward, and other than that I don't think I put my foot in my mouth too much. The gym is probably a bad idea because I'll do lap swimming and my hair will get gross also not sure I remember how to swim, that's the one with pedalling, right? Oh nevermind.

You're the best!
Take that mayor to lobby town! Oh okay, I'll leave the cute puns fighting to you.

love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment