Sunday, April 8, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey B, I'm in Ellensburg Washington right now. You never really come up to the pacific northwest but according to twilight shit there's some good vamps here. And by good I don't mean "nice" I mean good and vampire-y. I did a show last night and it actually wasn't that bad. The show felt fun and easy and loose. I think I even said into the mic once, "This shit is easy" after my third applause break. Then I went out and drank after with my baby brother and some other comics. It was really fun. I only had three drinks the whole night which is a little better than what I did last night... Should we rally the scoobies and see about giving me an intervention? I think Xander would be good at something like that.

hope you're doing well!
Talk soon!
love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment