Thursday, April 5, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey, what's going on with Cordelia? I do not like the way she has been treating you after you've saved her life so many times. I know what you're going through because I used to have a girlfriend who was super tall and gorgeous and cool and popular and she and I didn't get along that well, mostly because she didn't really know we were friends or who I was. Haha! That makes me sound a little single white female-ish! But, you know I'm chill/normal, right, Buff?

I like that pink dress you were wearing earlier a lot. I'm trying to find one similar, but obviously it won't look as good on me. I am not really supposed to wear stuff like that to work or in comedy either so mostly if I got a dress like that it would just be for me, for my own specialness, to wear at home alone. Everyone's gotta feel pretty sometimes, right?

Hope you're great. Talk soon!

love,
Barbara
@barbara_holm

No comments:

Post a Comment