Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey girl, oh, okay, I was just trying out the "hey girl" thing to see if I could pull it off. Turns out I can't. Thanks for letting me try. That drama with "The Gentleman" last night was so intense. I don't think I've been that unsettled/freaked out/inspired in a while. It was like a kid's ghost story. There's something so genuinely wonderful about a fancy looking man who smiles as he silences your screams and rips your heart straight out of your chest. Or in other words, have you tried dating?

That's pretty cool you get to go to space this weekend for free comic book day! I've always wanted to go. It's probably cold so pack a sweater. Space seems like a good place for vamps, without the sunlight and all. Give Willow hugs!

Anyway, you're still the best slayer,
love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment