Monday, May 7, 2012

Dear Buffy,

I was just thinking how weird it was that Cordie just kind disappeared from your storyline and popped into Angel's. One of my best friends is in the process of moving and it always feels so sudden and random. Like, I want her to be happy, so I totally encourage and support her moving. But I'm going to miss her so much. This happened a few months ago when my then-boyfriend moved and I was so happy for him because it seemed that he was moving on to something bigger and better, but that led to our relationship ending, and  I miss him too now. People keep slowly fading out of my life and I wonder if it's me that can't keep a friendship or a relationship or if it's just coincidental circumstance? I'm jealous of your long lasting deep bonds with friends.

Anyway, I love the Dracula drama! It's so cool that real Drac kinda is like how Stoker wrote him. It's like meeting a celebrity and having them be sorta like how you imagined them. I'm sorry you had to go through that though, seemed pretty intense and creepy to lose control of your desires that way. People, especially girls my-ish age, forget that vamps are fricking scary!!! They gotta remember that.

Anywhoodles, be nice to Dawnie, sisterhood is the most important thing.

love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment