Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Morning, B. I have been kinda high when we've been hanging out lately, so last night's Angel drama threw me. I guess I haven't kept up with him since he moved to LA. I think you handle stuff with him waaaay better than I do with my ex. Like, it's healthy probably to just have some time and space after they leave. I'm still so attached to my ex, and it's never a happy healthy love anymore. It's more like the destructive I-know-he's-a-vampire-and-we-can-never-be-but-I-just-can't-stop-grooving-to-the-music kind of love.

I'm really proud of Willow for being true to herself. I really hope Tara and her are happy. She's grown a lot and become a really strong person. I sorta wish I was that way. I'm usually too busy wallowing in my depression and anxiety to grow the fuck up and be a good human.

Giles deserves a big hug. He's the best.
love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment