Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Oh man, I can't believe I stayed up so late trying to catch up with you. I guess Riley is kinda starting to grow on me, by which I mean he's getting less bro-ish-ly-military-hetero annoying. I dated a guy like that once, all chiseled jaw and opening the doors for ladies, but underneath it he was an evil soul sucking demon. Well, he cheated on me so close enough, right?

Faith body switching drama kinda freaked me out last night. It was really cool and disturbing. I wouldn't want her in my body, making it all gross and makeup-y and using it for sexing republicans and what not. Gross. Honestly, as much as I hate my body and myself, I wouldn't want to switch places with anyone else because that wouldn't be growth or changing. I have a lot of things I want to change about myself, but I think I'm willing to put in the work to do it, and not just hop into the body of someone else. Unless it was like a monster with super powers. Or unless it was you.

love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment