Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dear Buffy,

Hey girl, what's new? I haven't talked to you in a while. I hope everything is going well. I hope Dawnie is okay... I know how hard it is to be a big sister and worry about your siblings. You're like a big sister to a lot of people though, like the world. I look up to you a lot. You're such a warm, loving, person. You have too much love in your heart to be anything but strong.

So the other day I was getting hit on by this man fellow and then he got really mad at me when I turned him down. It kinda reminded me of Spike trying to guilt and pressure you into being with him. Don't get me wrong, I love Spike NOW. I hate when men try to shame women into being with them. It's so entitled. And never has guilt tripping and criticism made me think, "Gee, maybe I should reconsider this and give this guy a chance."

It's such a wonderful age of women right now. It's like women are so strong, smart, powerful, beautiful. It's like all the potentials now have slayer strength. I am not a bitch if I won't date you. I am a shining strong magickal being.

I have a show Friday I'm getting kinda nervous about. You never really seem to express anxieties. Sometimes when I'm trying to appear confident I try to hold my body language like you. Too weird? I wish you could come watch and support me. I think you would like my jokes.

Anyway, miss you buddy.
love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment