Thursday, April 25, 2013

Dear Buffy,

Hey B! I'm sick (AGAIN!) but feeling in a super good mood, a little stressed, but good. I was watching some Glory tension climaxing last night and I realized that I would definitely sacrafice myself for a sibling or for the greater good, like you did. BUT I don't know if that's because I'm altruistic and a good person, or if I just don't value my existence at all, so it wouldn't matter if I sacraficed myself. It's hard to tell if there's every truly such thing as a selfless good deed, but I'm working on it. Did I just make it real sad?

My tummy hurts. I need to stop pretending food is love or comfort or the ability to have powerful magickal strength.

I believe in you and I appreciate all you do to inspire young women everywhere.

love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment