Sunday, December 2, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey, B,

I need a job! Is there such a job for someone to just hang around and recite trivia about you, aka the chosen one? I just moved down to Portland, and am trying to figure my life out. Portland is such a magical weird place. I wonder if I'll become desensitized to quirk living here. Like today my friends (yes I have friends, we'll see how long that lasts, or something perhaps more optimistic) and I were walking to breakfast and this cat was following us for like 5 blocks, just hanging out, coming to get some eggs benny... I wonder if someday the sparkle will just seem normal? Probably not, considering how long we've been friends and I still appreciate you!

I miss Rylee and Derek and Bryan and Yogi. It's gonna be hard living here. I wonder if I should change their names. Eh, they're not gonna read it anyway.

Hugs to Willow!

love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment