Monday, December 17, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey girl, I hate to say it but I haven't been keeping in that good of touch lately. Don't worry, it's not because I got a real life or anything crazy. I was watching another tv show about a teenage girl with super hero powers, calm down duh she's not as adorably witty and clever as you. I'm back in Portland after my trip to LA and then my trip to Seattle. It feels like, "oh shit, vacation's over! I need a job!" now and that's scary. Not as scary as a demon or vampire, I know, but still. I think you were in my dream last night, B. I'm always dreaming I'm the sidekick, never the hero. Write what you know!

Hope your adventures are going well. I'm getting anxious for a new comic with you as the protagonist. It's hard to empathize with Spike. But I love Willow, obviously.

You're the best! Hugs!
love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment