Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey B,
So, I'm in the process of moving. Heading south, closer to you! I realized I've never seen you in a normal airplane, is that because it's too hard to get a bag of stakes and crossbows past security? It feels a bit surreal to be leaving Seattle. I've never lived outside of Seattle for more than a study abroad thing. It hasn't hit me yet. I'm really excited to maybe meet some new friends and maybe find somewhere I can finally fit in. I get that I'll never be fully accepted by a community, and I'll always feel somewhat alone, but it would be nice to be somewhere where just a few people like me. All I really need is a Willow and a Xander; I don't need a whole army of potential slayers on board. I'm sorta packing today. Is it weird how many comic books and stuffed animals a 25 year old has? Yes, most of the comic books are about you. Sorry, no about the stuffed animals. Actually, would you be creeped out if I had a Buffy doll?

Talk soon,
love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment