Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dear Buffy,

Hey, B, haven't written in a while, sorry I've been a little crazy, literally. I have been travelling a lot for stand up. I went to your original hometown LA and your new home San Francisco. Both places were so sunshiney I can't imagine that vampires would willingly choose them as habitats. But then again, it's not like a vamp chooses where he is sired, right? It's kinda the same way for stand up... I didn't choose to be sired in Seattle, but I'm glad I am in the pacific northwest and I'm glad I'm in a kinda big city. I've been feeling a little weird and lonely and disconnected lately; it almost makes me wonder if stand up is my calling. Did you ever think about walking away from slaying? Now that there's so many slayers it seems like a possibility. But I know that no matter how dark it gets, the world will always need you to save the day. Unfortunately, it's pretty obvious I need stand up, but it doesn't need me back.

Hug Willow for me.

love, Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment