Friday, August 24, 2012

Dear Buffy,

I'm feeling so overwhelmed right now. I have to move out of my place in the next two days and I have to figure my life out financially, career wise, and emotionally. I just want to be a little kid who watches sci fi tv and plays with stuffed animals but now there's like bills and papers and stuff... I wish I had a Giles to help me out with that sort of thing. I could use a good watcher. Or I wish I was a slayer so I could be like "adulthood? pish posh, I have to save the world!" And that attitude is why we both have annoying day jobs siiiigh.

The Spike stuff in the comic is pretty interesting. I like him more than Angel; I don't even give a shit if that makes me a monster!!!

You know how the demon dimensions and your dimensions are kinda eroding upon each other? That's how I feel about my happy sweet positive side and my hard working comedy side.

lots of love,
Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment