Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dear Buffy,

Hey Buff,

So, I'm not doing so well, which you probably assumed because I'm writing to you. I'm having a really hard time with comedy and my food problems. I feel like Faith, alone, isolated, like I don't have anyone really close to me, mostly because I don't let them get close to me. I let my fear and sadness evolve into anger like she does and then I allow that anger to propel my fight (for her literal fighting and slaying, for me comedying). I wish I was like you, propelled by love to fight. I wish I felt like I was full of love and it burned brighter than the fire. But, in the end, I just feel like I'm all alone, like the episode where Willow came back and made herself invisible accidentally and got locked in a cave with a blood slurping demon. All alone, little lamb.

love, Babs

1 comment: