Monday, July 14, 2014

Dear Buffy,

I feel like I've been split in two halves like Xander, one successful, good half and one screw up half, by the demon Toff. Obviously, I feel like the screw up half. I wonder where the half of me that has her shit together is. Probably sexing hot men and writing incredible jokes and makiiiiing it. (What is the "it" that I'm supposed to be making? I need a watcher.) I think I was just recently Parker Abrams-ed (from Season 4). I am getting so good at getting rejected by dudes that I am bouncing back quite bouncily. That may or may not be a good thing. I feel like you when you were searching for the first slayer to ask about love. Is slaying making me "hard," am I losing my warmth and my ability to love? Am I needing to be strong and guarding myself so much that I'm not letting anyone else in? Or does my strength come from my ability to love? Does it burn brighter than the fire?

Miss you, B.

love, B.

No comments:

Post a Comment