Thursday, June 12, 2014

Dear Buffy,

I've been feeling a little lost lately. Like, I feel like if I was a slayer but one day I woke up and I wasn't a slayer, and then what would my purpose be? Except, I was never really a slayer to begin with, was I? Well, at least not in the traditional sense. But I certainly don't feel all that extradinary lately. I don't feel special. And, it's not like I expect to feel like I'm "...one girl in all the world, she alone..." level of special. But I wish every one felt "chosen" for something or other. I do believe that about most people, just not myself lately. My friends are so incredible, it's hard not to look at them and see their magicks. Everyone around me is spectacular, a hero, and I guess that makes me the Zeppo. I guess I think that everyone has powers and mine will probably come back eventually, (like yours after your 18th birthday test). Regardless, the best part about my life is the incredible, sweet, talented, brilliant scoobies I am surrounded by.

I love you B,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment