Thursday, October 3, 2013

Dear Buffy,

Hey B,

I feel a little overwhelmed lately with my life. I wish I was better at being a grown up and paying bills and doing laundry, and not summoning the forces of darkness. Weirdly, I know how easy all that shit is to do, I just would rather read comic books or write jokes or drink drinks. Adult life is so scary, but not as scary as a hell god induced apocolypse that theatens everything I know and love as well as humanity in general, so I have nothing to complain about, right?

I miss you, B. I've been feeling a little lonely and disconected lately. I am working really hard though, trying to get amazing at this comedy thing. I want to be a chosen one, but I understand that comedy isn't like slaying, people aren't chosen, they choose comedy for themselves. It isn't an innate power, it's something you might have a natural inclination towards but you have to be open to it, work at it, nurture it, and let it grow, more like witchcraft than slaying.

Miss you and Will. I need more girly type friends that are happy and strong and love me.

love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment