Friday, September 6, 2013

Dear Buffy,

Hey B,

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Things have been so psycho killer cray cray. Lots of boy drama. I know; I should be strong and smart enough to not let anything with a guy affect who or what I am. I'm 26, an artist, a good friend, I help people, and I love very deeply all of my friends and family. I'm "...full of love. It burns brighter than the fire." Okay, well maybe that's part of the problem. I just watched the episode where the teenage boy had the magic love spell coat and it made everyone love him. I wanna get a coat like that only instead of making people love me maybe it would make comedy love me, or cats. I liked how you saved Dawn and said, "I wish I could just give him to you. You're scaring me so much. No boy is worth your life." You're such a good big sister!

Comedy's going okay. I'm sorta working hard, sorta going crazy, sorta getting funnier, sorta falling into a dark pit that was covered by leaves and twigs but it was a trap and now I'm inside and it's all dark but hey there's sammiches down here!

I have a friend who wants me to move to New York with him. I don't think I'm ready to be in a big city with a huge professional comedy scene full of great comics working really hard who are all hilarious and driven and unique and talented. Except I really want that. But I'm scared. I love Portland. I have scoobies here.

Miss you, B. Thanks for taking care of Anya. She needs you.

You're a sweet, wonderful, strong, loving, righteous, heroic, integrity filled, slayer.

love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment