Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear Buffy,

Hey B!

I went to Eugene last night and headlined a show! It was so much fun to get to do a longer set. It felt like i was really working out my strengths and training hard. I don't get to do that a lot. I did 40 minutes! It was so scary, like coming into slayer powers. Okay, I'm sorry for bragging. That's the difference between slayers and comedians; comedians have to kinda hate themselves if they want to keep any of their friends.

I'm trying really hard to make friends and get better at talking to people. I'm still so shy. I remember when Willow used to be like this, but even then she was interesting and funny and smart and could talk to people. I guess I don't think she seemed that shy. She talked to lots of people, she just did it sorta quietly and politely. Maybe I should try that, being polite? Now I have to google how to be polite!

Anywhoodles. I miss you. I'm lonely.
love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment