Monday, January 28, 2013

Dear Buffy

Dear Buffy,

I'm sitting in a coffee shop writing this, thinking of you. It's been so long since I had a job-job (not a comedy related freelance project) I was just thinking "I like coffee shops. I wonder how Buffy got that job in a coffee shop. Oh I would probably be bad at that." My self esteem's kinda low lately for comedy and otherwise. I think I need Giles, or a therapist. I know, your experience with therapists wasn't that good, but they can be really important and helpful. I can definitely tell that I haven't seen one in a while. It's really manifesting in my interpersonal relationships. I'll be like "no one wants me around" but I know they don't not want me around. People don't actively disdain my presence; they don't even think about me. (There's a real perk of being a wallflower) People don't hate me; they nothing me. Oh uh, maybe I'll turn invisible like Willow accidentally did.

Anywhoodles. I miss you a lot. I'm getting really lonely. Write back?

Love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment