Thursday, December 12, 2013

Dear Buffy,



Hey girlfriend, bad time?

I'm feeling a bit sick, but I think I'm getting better. I feel like some of my energy is coming back. We slayers heal fast, I guess. It's weird how you're so strong, but when you experience a moment of weakness, of vulnerability, some people like it. I've had so many guys tell me that I'm cute when I'm nervous, shy, anxious... literally the most vulnerable moments of my life. I feel like Angel is like that. He wanted to take care of you. Spike post soul, ain't like that.

I admire you for your strength and your vulnerability. I admire you for the whole person that you are, the entire alturistic, selfless, loving, strong, compassionate woman that you grew into when you got called into slayherood at age 15.

Will I ever be called by a greater power? Will I ever have a purpose? I want to say everyone will/does. I want to say that everyone has a special magic inside of them and I want to use mine to radiate happiness on others. But maybe I don't have any powers. Maybe I'm nothing special. Maybe I can't help anyone. Maybe I'm just me.

"No weapons, no friends, no hope. Take all that away, and what's left?"
"Me."

LOVE YOU BUFFSTER, Thank you for being an inspiration.
Babs



No comments:

Post a Comment