Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Dear Buffy,


Hey,


My life feels really amazing right now! Well kinda good okayish fine. Eh, it pretty much still sucks. I mean on the one hand sometimes it feels like comedy likes me, but sometimes it feels like I passed Comedy the note and Comedy circled "maybe." I kinda met this dude but I dunno. You know my track history I suppose. (By which I do not mean how when I was in high school track all the track boys were totes crushing on me. But um.) It's amazing having Bryan visiting, but I know he'll be gone tomorrow, and I'll be back to struggling at art and friends and trying not to let the loneliness get me. "I mean, I... I guess everyone's alone. But being a slayer? There's a burden we can't share.......And no one else can feel it. Thank God we're hot chicks with superpowers."


But yeah, it's gonna be okay, right? .... right, B?


love you gurl, Angel's an idiot.
xoxoxoxxx
babs

No comments:

Post a Comment