Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Dear Buffy,

I have so many feelings! I just watched the Thanksgiving episode. It might be my least favorite. NOT because of you or anything anyone did. Everyone was beautiful and brilliant. Maybe I just hate Thanksgiving. I never look forward to national bulimic day coming back up. (Pun so intended.) Spike is so layered and weird. I am really developing sympathy for him, despite the fact that he did such horrible deeds and he is such a pig. I guess, I myself have done really horrible things and I'm kinda hoping that now I'm starting to kinda get redemption. I'm working on being a better person and I think I'm learning from my mistakes, but it's hard because I'm not as strong as I'd like to be to fully not make the same mistakes again.

Anywhoodles. Miss you tons. Hold Willow for me, okay? I know it doesn't seem like as big as stopping an apocalypse but it still hurts. When a guy leaves but it's not you, it's him, but it sorta feels like it's definitely you.... I know Greg Behrendt (He's Just Not That Into You) would have feelings to say about that... Gosh that hurts. HUG HER HUG HER HUG HER okay.

Miss you, B!
love, Babs

No comments:

Post a Comment