Saturday, February 18, 2017

Dear Buffy,

Hey B,

I recently watched part of the "Puppet Show" episode, which is so creepy and funny (just like us!) I always enjoyed the episodes where Giles is in danger. (Wait, that came out wrong...) I mean, I think it's really scary to see that even the person who seems the most level headed, the grown up assigned to protect you in some sense, he still is not impervious to harm. Especially right now, it seems like so many people are in danger in our world, and everything is so scary. I guess the only thing we can do is use what little power we do have to protect those who maybe can't protect themselves. That sounds like something Professor Xavier would say. I hope you're doing okay. I have a cold, reminds me of the creepy death demon that stalked the kids in the hospital. I wish you were here to slay it in a flu fever haze.

Keep slaying,
Babs


No comments:

Post a Comment